Safety: Above and Beyond the Standard
The safety of the traveler is always our primary concern and we take great pride in being able to offer the world's best maintained and youngest fleet utilizing the most advanced avionic technology. From the aircraft to the crew to maintenance, all aspects are carefully monitored and are upheld to the most rigorous safety standards and exceed the industry standards in private aviation.
- Both Light and Midsize aircraft have $300,000,000 of liability insurance.
- Heavy aircraft have $400,000,000 of liability insurance.
- Level III of the FAA's safety management system (SMS) pilot program.
- The most stringent maintenance and operational procedures.
- Perform exhaustive security checks before every flight, and all aircraft are purchased with the most advanced safety equipment.
- Employing over 3,200 pilots, each with an average more than 7,500 hours of flight experience – well above the industry standard.
- Every flight has two captain-qualified pilots onboard and flies only one type of aircraft.
- All scheduled aircraft maintenance is done by the original equipment manufacturers and their authorized support facilities, and employs over 400 federally-licensed maintenance technicians.
- Entire U.S. fleet features the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System and the Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System II, features that are not included on many of the jets used by our competitors.
- Working with Fixed-Base Operators (FBOs), local airport authorities, law enforcement officials, the National Business Aviation Association, and FAA security officials to ensure the latest security measures and procedures are in place.
- All aircraft parked overnight are secured to prevent unauthorized access.